In my professional and personal life I am always looking for ways to improve in leadership, education, quality, service, and to define my purpose in the community.
It's all about "Striving for Excellence" - "Making a Difference" and being a "Servant"
Success Lives Here 24/7- See you at the Top! Arlesia
Born in raised in Newark, New Jersey was a little girl with an artistic vision with hopes and dreams. From childhood, and walking on 5th Avenue watching visual displays at Saks, and Bloomingdales, enjoying a good finance book like, Rich Dad, Poor Dad while sitting in Central Park. Arlesia imagined herself as a Professional, Buyer, Investor, Business Owner and an Art Advocate destined to Travel the World.
Last 25 Years
* Suggested and assisted in creating Historic Downtown Buford 1st Art & Jazz Festival
* Art Competition and Wine Tasting @ the Historic Bona Allen Mansion
* Travel/Network Marketing
* Art & Accessory Buyer SE Division (GA/TN/NC/SC/AL) - Rooms to Go
* Assisted in the Ignite Justice Conference
* Boys & Girls Club - Youth Advocate, Program Director, Outcome Measurements
* Director of Group Sales & Marketing - Wingate by Wyndham Hotel
* Vice President of Marketing-Business Development - Yaya Tennis Academy
* Retail Sales Ambassador - Rwanda Partners
*Guest Host and Created Arts for Congo Event for Dr. Kasali, Congo Initiative
* Residential Property Investor (4) & Commercial Property Management (1)
* CEO/Former Owner - Sunn Tours by Lisa
* Catering & Sales - Atlanta Marriott Marquis
ARLESIA.COM | 2146 Roswell Road, #108867, Marietta, GA 30062